SinC began issuing Publishers Summit Reports in 2007. The initial studies focused on traditional New York publishing, interviewing publishers, editors, agents, and others, and then branched out to include distributors, consolidators, new technology companies, and bookstores.
- 2015: Independent Bookstores: Our Partners in Crime by Micki Browning, Laura DiSilverio, Barbara Fister, Jim Huang, G.M. Malliet, Nancy Martin, Catriona McPherson
- 2012: The Current State of Publishing in New York by Frankie Bailey and Cathy Pickens
- 2011: How Readers Find Books, by Frankie Bailey and Cathy Pickens
- 2010: Epublishing: Amazon, Google, Apple, Smashwords, by Marcia Talley, Cathy Pickens, Ellen Hart and Jim Huang.
- 2009: The Role of Distributors and Wholesalers, by Judy Clemens, Jim Huang, Nancy Martin and Marcia Talley
- 2008: New York: Publishers, Agents, and Barnes & Nobles HQ, by Nancy Martin, Judy Clemens, Jim Huang, and Roberta Isleib
- 2007: Conversations with New York Publishers, by Roberta Isleib
Below you will find a file library which has links to the publishing summit reports. Members, please log in to reveal the whole of the reports.