September Blog Hop: Questions and Reminders
Respond to one or more of the questions below in your blog post (You don't need to answer them all - just whichever takes your fancy):
- Which authors have inspired you?
- Which male authors write great women characters? Which female authors write great male characters?
- If someone said "Nothing against women writers, but all of my favorite crime fiction authors happen to be men," how would you respond?
- What's the best part of the writing process for you? What's the most challenging?
- Do you listen to music while writing? What's on your playlist?
- What books are on your nightstand right now?
- If you were to mentor a new writer, what would you tell her about the writing business?
Consider which author you might invite to join the blog hop. It should be someone you think your own readers will want to get to know, and someone who blogs and is willing to join in the blog hop.
Include a link at the end of yor post to this fascinating author.
Contact your chosen author and let them know that you have tagged them in this blog hop (you might want to do this before you tag them). Bloggers do not have to be members of Sisters in Crime to participate, and there is no sign-up or schedule to follow, though we have chosen September for this particular blog SinC-Up because we like alliteration.
Use the following URLs in you blog and in your social media to help spread the word:
- www.sistersincrime.org/BlogHop (links back to this page)
- #SinCBlogHop (if you tweet) and you can tag us too using our handle @SINCnational (webmaven will retweet to our own followers)
If you don't tweet, please email our webmaven directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your blog so she can get the word out herself.
Questions? Email Barbara Fister or Cari Dubei.