InSinC, the national newsletter, is only available to SinC members. It is published quarterly.
Contributions: Articles of interest to mystery readers and/or authors are always welcomed. If you have an idea for an article please query the editor, Molly Weston. InSinC's deadlines are:
- January 15 for the March issue
- April 15 for the June issue
- July 15 for the September issue
- October 15 for the December issue
E-Mail or Snail Mail? Members may receive their newsletters via snail mail or e-mail. If you’re currently getting it by snail mail and wish to have it e-mailed (that version is a PDF file in color), contact Beth Wasson.
- UPDATE 1/12/2015. We are no longer compiling and publishing The Docket. The Docket will run for the last time in the March 2015 issue of inSinC quarterly. Please tweet us news of your announcements or awards at @SINCnational.
- Conferences and Happenings: InSinC lists upcoming mystery and writer’s conventions/conferences as well as various book events. E-mail information to Molly Weston