Describe the budgeted expenses for the event:
- Publicity: $15 for ad in local paper, 3 times prior to event
- Promotion: TOTAL $85: $25 for printing costs for small posters for public areas; $60 costs of 3 hard-back books used in raffle/door prize
- Food/Beverage: $150 (We are providing a light lunch at a budgeted cost of $3 per person; 50 people expected = $150.
- Room/Venue Rental: $125 (Blue Lagoon room at the Island Restaurant)
- Speaker Fee: $125 TOTAL ESTIMATED COSTS: $500
Amount of grant requested: $250
How will your chapter meet the remaining expense? $250 from chapter funds
What other resources, if any, will your chapter provide? Members are donating their books for door prizes.